November 8, 2018
via Richard Berman with Berman & Company, Founder of HumaneWatch.
A new foundation has directed $64 million to the animal rights movement since 2016.
Meanwhile, this emerging group has built a grassroots coalition of hundreds, if not thousands, of activists willing to commit crimes in the name of animal liberation.
Who exactly are these groups and individuals? Along with our work at HumaneWatch, PETAKillsAnimals, and other projects, we have run the website ActivistFacts.com since 2001. ActivistFacts hosts profiles discussing the agendas, history, and funding of hundreds of individual activists and their organizations, such as Greenpeace, HSUS, and Ingrid Newkirk of PETA. Many of these profiles have excellent internet presence and show up in the first few results on Google.
We have recently put up a batch of new profiles:
- Open Philanthropy Project, which has directed $64 million to animal rights groups since 2016
- Leah Garces, the new president of Mercy for Animals
- Direct Action Everywhere, which breaks into farms and steals livestock
- Wayne Hsiung, head of Direct Action Everywhere
- Kitty Block, acting CEO of HSUS
- Delcianna Winders, a PETA vice president and lawyer who is involved with Harvard’s “animal law” program
Be alert. Stay safe.